Netmarble has decided to celebrate another weird anniversary in a game, this time with The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. The company is celebrating its 3.5th Anniversary, and with it comes a number of different events you'll be able to take part in over the next few weeks. Along with login bonuses and some other content and other additions that you might be happy to see. Its a weird time to pick but at least they're making it worth your time to go check the game out. We have the full list of events from the devs below.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Festival Draw: Players will have the chance to earn the new playable hero, [Fire of Life] "Ultimate" Escanor, as well as other festival heroes, including [Holy Warrior] Traitor Meliodas and [Restored Memories] Elizabeth of Eternal Rebirth. SSR heroes are guaranteed at 300 and 600 mileages while [Fire of Life] "Ultimate" Escanor is guaranteed at 900 mileages.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box Event: Boxes containing special items can be purchased utilizing rewards earned during gameplay. Players can obtain a maximum of 9 top rating heroes, including a festival hero, of which a player can choose 1, and a new hero [Knight of the Holy War], Guardian Griamore. All heroes are available at UR 90 level (fully awakened). A maximum of 14 equipment sets can be earned, with completed upgrades.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary the Ultimate One Check-in (Event I and II): Event I (28-day period) offers check-in rewards, and a maximum of 200 Diamonds can be earned. Event II (28-day period) offers check-in rewards and a maximum of 280 tickets for the Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary the Ultimate One Event Mission: Comprising seven missions, players can earn rewards by clearing each mission. Rewards include the One-step Evolution Bonus, a total of 140 Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box tickets, and more.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary the Ultimate One Operation: Clear Liones: The event features the story of Escanor and Hawk to find Merlin's Poem. Players can experience the event by occupying four main bases. Items for growth, such as Diamonds, SSR Evolution Pendant, and the 3.5th Anniversary Card Pack, among others, can be obtained by participating in the event.
- Event Boss Battle – Indigenous Purgatory Creature: Players can battle the boss, Indigenous Purgatory Creature, in this new event. Various rewards can be obtained, including a costume for Escanor, Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Ultimate Jump Box tickets, and a 3.5th Anniversary Card Pack.
- Grand Cross 3.5th Anniversary Eve Special Jump Step-Up Draw: Starting on Nov. 22, players are guaranteed to receive a total of 110 free draws and 6 UR 90-level heroes.
- Other New Content: New Story Chapter 25 has been added