This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the "Wednesday Warriors", those who can't wait till the weekend to get this week's comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. Sorry for the delay and if any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
Alien #1 got the 300,000 orders. A good chunk may have been retailer exclusive covers. Because on the shop floor it was Batman that still beat Alien, even in the sub-title, Detective Comics. Maybe with a little help from a cameo from Flatline. But Batman, Alien and Spider-Man all beat the new Teen Titans launch…
- Detective Comics #1,034
- Alien #1
- Amazing Spider-Man #62
- Teen Titans Academy #1
- Action Comics #1,029
- Excalibur #19
- Carnage: Black White and Blood #1
- Batman/Superman #16
- Batman: Black And White #4
- Black Panther #24
Thanks to the following Bleeding Cool Bestseller List retailers…
- Rodman Comics, Ankeny, Iowa
- Graham Crackers Comics – 12 eclectic shops in Califonia, Wisconsin, Illinois
- Fat Jack's Comicrypt, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at email@example.com. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say…
- Rodman Comics: Great sales week. Alien of course took the top spot. Hopefully Marvel does a better job with the property than they did with Conan. Milk it out until it is dry is a weird publishing strategy. Brzrkr #1 made the top ten again due to the foil cover release. The big two hopefully kick it up a notch, the smaller publishers are doing better and better while they seem to just stay in place. Over all the comic business is doing great with us.
The Bleeding Cool Bestseller List returns next week