The Fantastic Four have only been back for six issues (five if you take into account that they weren't actually reunited in the first issue of the series), but are they already so desperate they're willing to take orders from Doctor Doom?! In this preview of next week's Fantastic Four #7, the Fantastic Four learn that Doctor Doom had everything planned out before Galactus's attack.
And now, he wants the Fantastic Four to follow his orders to defeat him.
But surely Reed Richards won't stand for that, right? Well, actually…
Now Invisible Woman is asking Doom for instructions too? Don't we usually wait at least 12 issues before turning out heroes evil?!
Fantastic Four #7 hits stores next Wednesday.
Fantastic Four #7
(W) Dan Slott (A) Aaron Kuder (CA) Esad Ribic
"HERALD OF DOOM" PART TWO!
• In a battle between Doctor Doom and Galactus, who would you favor…
• A man who is trying to be a hero to his beloved nation or an unstoppable cosmic force of nature?
• It's a simple choice, unless you're Mister Fantastic.
• This dilemma, plus a strange new development in the life of the Human Torch.
• And a long-forgotten threat from the Fantastic Four's past resurfaces…
In Shops: Feb 27, 2019