This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the "Wednesday Warriors", those who can't wait till the weekend to get this week's comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. If any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact email@example.com. And with the launch of X-Men: Inferno being pipped to the top by the Amazing Spider-Man finale…
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
- X-Men #4
- Amazing Spider-Man #76
- Immortal Hulk #50
- Batman 89 #3
- Joker #8
- X-Force #24
- Avengers #49
- Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters #5
- Kang The Conqueror #3
- Batman The Imposter #1
Thanks to the following Bleeding Cool Bestseller List retailers…
- Fat Jack's Comicrypt, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Ssalefish Comics of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Concord, North Carolina.
- Graham Crackers Comics, 12 eclectic shops in California, Wisconsin, Illinois.
- Rodman Comics, Ankeny, Iowa.
- Summit Comics & Games, Lansing, Michigan
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say…
- Graham Crackers Comics: Marvel dominated our top 10 this week.
- Ssalesfish: Michael Keaton is presumably stil everyone's favorite Batman because Batman '89 continues to dominate. 4 Batman books in the top 10 means that no matter how much I hear people say they don't like how many Caped Crusader centered books DC publishes the numbers say otherwise. Amazing Spider-man sold above our average and we are completely out of it including variants I put out at cover price.
- Rodman Comics: New comic sales in store were slow this week. Joker 8 took the top spot. Batman 89 issue 3 took second. People really are enjoying the limited series. Immortal Hulk 50 had one cover that everyone seemed to want over the others creating a reorder for the one cover while the rest of the covers had disappointing sales for us. Amazing Spider-man 76 did not do well for us. Ben is not the Spider-man most people want to read about. Sonic the Hedgehog 45 managed to break into the top ten for us.
The Bleeding Cool Bestseller List returns next week. If your store would like to be involved, get in touch.