THQ Nordic decided to celebrate the 4th Of July a little early with heir own spin on the holiday involving Destroy All Humans! The company released a new Dependence Day trailer, which you can check out below, that'll give you all the patriotic nostalgia and panic of being invaded by an alien force. Enjoy the trailer along with the latest info on the game as it will be released on July 28th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Taken from the Furon Handbook of Infiltration and Invasions, Page 29, Chapter 2: "Cut off the Snake's Head". When preparing a hostile planet for a Furon Invasion, it is key to attack the chain of command of the enemy society. Locate the seat of the enemy leader or government and burn it to the ground, including said leader or government. This will throw defending forces into disarray and shock the inhabitants of the target planet. Shocked inhabitants are not able to form a noteworthy resistance (See Page 122, Chapter 18 of this handbook)."
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto's unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity's primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!