Rising Star Games made an announcement this week that they'll be bringing Holy Potatoes! We're In Space?! to both the Nintendo Switch and PS4. If you're not familiar with this game, this is a management sim where you play as a bunch of sentient potatoes that own and manage their very own spaceship. You'll work toward expanding and upgrading the vessel and try voyage through countless planets and galaxies, with a bit of turn-based space combat thrown in–all while trying not to get…fried. By the lasers. Yeah, we made that joke. Check out the features and the trailer below as the game will be released for PS4 on January 15th and the Switch on January 17th.
Holy Potatoes! We're In Space?! Features:
- Micro-manage your crew and craft weapons to create the greatest spaceship ever seen.
- Fight enemy ships in turn-based combat – will you show mercy or blast them to tater tots?
- Explore the universe to complete missions and uncover an ever-changing storyline.
- Want stress-free pew-pew action? Try Casual mode and take the pressure off!
- A charming, vegetabulous soundtrack of over 150 tracks by the talented Jeff "Pumodi" Brice will keep you entertained while blasting your foes to bits!