Red Dead Redemption 2 for the PS4 got a couple of new additions this past week, as players now have a Story Mode and a Photo Mode. As you might suspect, they kind of speak for themselves. Story Mode will finally let console users play the story that's so far only been on PC. While Photo Mode will allow you to take pictures of yourself and others in stunning gunslinger action to load to their social club later. Xbox One owners will get both of these additions on January 21st. For now, here's a few more things the latest update added to Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: take on the deadly Del lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon's Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- "To The Ends of The Earth" Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak