Five years after making its debut, Resident Evil: Revelations Remastered will finally see the light of day as Capcom confirmed the release date on August 31 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for only $20. Along with the reveal, we've found some extra modes and goodies via NeoGAF that fans might find interesting.
Aside from getting an upgrade in the graphics and making the game run smoother, you'll be getting a couple of DLC packs for Raid Mode that will both make you look awesome (specifically for Lady Hunk and Rachel Ooze) and give you added firepower. You'll also see a new "chaos" version of the Ghost Ship stage, which itself has been slightly tweaked to offer more routes and have a much more open layout than before, and an optional boss to discover that wasn't in the original.
Here's a list of items from the DLC you can pick up for the new Raid Mode.
– G18 "Speed Load" Handgun
– P-90 "Sonic Assist" Machine Gun
– Windham "Steady Hand" Shotgun
– Python "Short Range+" Magnum
– High Roller "Speed Load" Machine Gun
– PSG1 "Long Range+" Sniper Rifle
– PC356 "Speed Shot" Handgun
– MP5 "Speed Shot" Machine Gun
– Hydra "Sonic Assist" Shotgun
– L. Hawk "Speed Load" Magnum
– High Roller "Sonic Assist+" Machine Gun
– M40A1 "Sonic Assist+" Sniper Rifle