Gameforge and developers Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon revealed the latest bit of content that you can play in Swords Of Legends Online. There is a part of the game that will let you create your dream home within the kingdom, giving you the ability to create a place for you with the decor you choose to bring you peace and comfort. There are many options abound to give you the perfect place among the clouds that you can call your own. We have the details from the devs and a trailer showcasing what you could make your palace look like. Enjoy it as we wait for the game to get a proper release date.
- Make your House your Home: You can transform, decorate and manage your residence exactly how you please. The extensive housing system puts a massive range of creative options at your fingertips, giving you tons of different daily activities to perform.
- Get Cozy Among the Clouds: As soon as you've reached the max level, you'll receive a quest to unlock your own residence. This is built on a floating island, and you learn step by step how to manage your beautiful home in the clouds.
- Plenty to do Around the House: There's tons of fun to be had in expanding your estate. Fulfill daily tasks to earn new blueprints, materials, and essences for crafting furniture and decorative items. With your own Workbench, Forge, Stash, and Workshop, you can keep improving, expanding, and decorating your island home.
- Builders Gotta Build: As you increase the level of your residence, you can keep unlocking exciting new content for your home. Create a mighty garden, fill the air with music, fish in your very own pond, or let the stress melt from your muscles in a relaxing thermal bath. Plus you can share the fun! Invite your friends, not just to visit, but to help you build your beautiful home.
- Island Kingdoms: Hop on the back of your noble steed and explore vast neighborhoods comprised of 20 floating islands. If you want, you could even set up a region just for you and your alliance friends. There are plenty of regions and servers available, so tens of thousands of players can have their own residence during the beta and beyond.