Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Versus Launches Closed Alpha Test
Fatshark are reasy to test out Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Versus, as they have officially started the Closed Alpha this week for you to join.
- Fatshark launches Closed Alpha for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Versus.
- New 4v4 mode lets players team up as Ubersreik Five versus Skaven.
- Test the enhanced combat in various difficulty levels and careers.
- Sign up to join the testing phase; experience the upgraded Warhammer gameplay.
Indie game developer and publisher Fatshark has officially launched their Closed Alpha for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Versus for both PC and consoles. This is your chance to experience the all-new 4-v-4 version of the game as the developers test it out and see how it will run. The game will provide a chance for you and your friends to play in teams featuring the heroes from the Ubersreik Five and Skaven specials. Obviously, being an Alpha, there's still a series of tests they need to go through, so we're assuming this won't be the only one. You can read more about it below as the test will be running for the next couple of weeks, as they're still taking signups on their website.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Versus
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Versus is an asymmetric 4v4 PvP+E game mode that pits the Ubersreik Five against AI enemies and up to 4 player-controlled Skaven specials. Teams switch sides, competing for points over multiple sections and rounds. Sequel to the critically acclaimed Vermintide, Vermintide 2 is the latest installment in a franchise best known for its intense and bloody first-person melee combat. Our five heroes have returned to take on an even greater threat than before – the combined forces of a ruinous Chaos army and the swarming Skaven horde. The only thing standing between utter defeat and victory is you and your allies. If you fall – so too will the Empire.
- Fight through endless hordes of enemies together with up to 3 friends in this visceral co-op action experience
- Choose between 5 different characters, each with three branching careers to master
- Evolve your skill and climb the difficulty ladders, from Recruit, Veteran, Champion to Legend
- Customize your own unique style of play with 15 different talent trees and 50+ Weapon Types
- Explore the war-ravaged lands of a dying world with a wide range of stunning levels to experienc