One of the…strangest films you will ever see, The Brain is coming to Blu-ray from Scream Factory on April 30th. The disc features a brand new 4K scan of the film taken from the original negative, three new audio commentaries (a rarity these days), and four new featurettes. Yes, they really have blown this one out. Check out the cover and the full details down below. You can place a preorder for the film here.
The sci fi horror film The Brain comes to Blu-ray™ on April 30, 2019, from Scream Factory. The release is packed with extensive new bonus features, including new audio commentaries with director Ed Hunt (Halloween Hell), composer Paul Zaza and actor Tom Bresnahan (The Kingdom), and interviews with actress Cynthia Preston (Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan), actor George Buza (X-Men), assistant art director Michael Borthwick, and more.
Imagine a pulsating mass of grey matter, exploding in size in size and strength as takes control of human minds and devours human bodies. It could never happen, right? Just watch Independent Thinking, starring Dr. Anthony Blakely (Gale), a hot new TV program. But as the show's ratings continue to soar, so does the suicide and murder rate among its viewers. What they don't know is that Dr. Blake has teamed with an alien brain and plans to gain control of all humanity.
· NEW 4K scan of the original negative
· NEW Audio Commentary with director Ed Hunt
· NEW Audio Commentary with composer Paul Zaza
· NEW Audio Commentary with actor Tom Bresnahan
· NEW Canada on the Mind – an interview with actress Cynthia Preston
· NEW From Monster Kid to Monster Man – an interview with actor George Buza
· NEW Brain Art – an interview with assistant art director Michael Borthwick
· NEW Food for Thought: A Love Letter to THE BRAIN
· Still Gallery