This is the Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, as compiled by a number of comic stores from their sales on Wednesday and Thursday. It measures what is known as the "Wednesday Warriors", those who can't wait till the weekend to get this week's comics. Though thanks to DC, Tuesday Titans too. If any other retailers would like to report their top sellers, please contact email@example.com. This week, however, I was a little delayed due to the MCM London Comic Expo but the result was an expected one… Batman always wins.
Top Ten Bleeding Cool Bestseller List of the week
- Batman #115
- X-Men Trial of Magneto #3
- Batman Catwoman #8
- Death of Doctor Strange #2
- Thor #18
- Nightwing #85
- Superman Son of Kal-El #4
- Fantastic Four #37
- Gunslinger Spawn #1
- King Spawn #3
Thanks to the following Bleeding Cool Bestseller List retailers…
- Fat Jack's Comicrypt, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Ssalefish Comics of Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Concord, North Carolina.
- Graham Crackers Comics, 12 eclectic shops in California, Wisconsin, Illinois.
If you would like to contribute to the Bestseller List retailer charts, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Retailers come and go, and we always appreciate new blood, especially from retailers in other locations.
Who had this to say…
- Graham Crackers Comics: We were really excited to have Catwoman Lonely City make our top 10 this week. Multiple of our staff really enjoyed the first issue!!!
- Ssalesfish: Batman is our most subscribed to title so by that virtue alone it always gets the number 1 spot and yet this week we are sold out so it had a spike this week that I don't really know what the cause of was. X-men Trial of Magneto's barb at the end of last issue most likely bumped the sales some. In advance of Super-man Son of Kal-El 5, issue 4 actually sold some decent numbers this week. King Spawn has already slipped some in sales but despite that many people checked out Gunslinger Spawn.
The Bleeding Cool Bestseller List returns next weekend (on time). If your store would like to be involved, get in touch.