Bethesda Softworks dropped a new trailer this morning revealing more of what's to come in the Fallout 76 Steel Dawn update. This one really isn't about gameplay or features, but more about storyline and the things happening around you in this next round of content. You'll have to figure out who you're loyal to as all three options in front of you seem both hazardous but fruitful, depending on who you trust. You can read more about the update here and enjoy the latest trailer below before it gets added to the game on December 15th.
Steel Dawn is the first chapter in the new Brotherhood of Steel questline, free for Fallout 76 players. Paladin Leila Rahmani and her troops have arrived from California to establish a new Appalachian chapter. Work with or against the other Factions to achieve success. Visit settlements populated with new NPCs and unlock powerful weapons and armor from the Brotherhood arsenal. Where will your loyalties lie as you aid the members of the Brotherhood and factions of Appalachia? Available now. The Steel Dawn update includes:
- New Questline – Determine how you will aid The Brotherhood of Steel NPCs in the first chapter of their new all-new story.
- New Locations and Gear – Unlock unique weapons and armor from Steel Dawn and explore new locations newly populated with members of The Brotherhood and other factions.
- Season 3 Scoreboard – Join Time Operative K.D. Inkwell in her quest for the Guild of Antiquities and rank up to unlock new rewards including C.A.M.P. Allies, Lunchboxes, and more. Beginning December 15.
- C.A.M.P. Shelters – Build and decorate in new underground, instanced spaces separate from your main C.A.M.P. Complete a new quest and get your first Shelter free starting December 1.
- Lite Allies – Recruit two new allies as you rank up during Season 3, who offer bonuses exclusively from your C.A.M.P.