2K Games are pulling out some favors to promote their next game as PGA Tour 2K21 is getting some promotional help from the WWE. This week the company released a video showing off The Miz chatting with the game's cover athlete Justin Thomas, as they chat a bit about golf and the game in general. You can check out the video below as well as a new list of features from 2K about the game before its released on August 21st.
- ALL-NEW PGA TOUR CAREER MODE:Prove you've got what it takes to become FedExCup Champion. Take on PGA Tour 2K21 Pros during your very own career, earning rewards and gear along the way.
- PGA TOUR PROS AND NEW COURSES: Play against Justin Thomas and 11 top pros on stunning, real-life courses including TPC Sawgrass, East Lake Golf Club, and more.
- BUILD YOUR MYPLAYER & DREAM COURSE: Create and personalize your MyPLAYER with equipment and apparel from brands you love. Design your ultimate course with 1,000s of custom options.
- DOMINATE THE GREEN AT ANY SKILL LEVEL: Rookies can take advantage of real-time tutorials, tips and shot suggestions. Already a pro? Master your game with Pro Vision, Distance Control, Putt Preview, and other innovations.
- GET THE PARTY STARTED: Hit the links with friends by playing local and online matches, including Alt-Shot, Stroke Play, Skins and 4-Player Scramble.
- MAKE YOUR OWN RULES: Command your Clubhouse with Online Societies. Run full seasons and tournaments and earn bragging rights on the course. Create entry rules and requirements as well as handicap and event settings.
- THE MOST REALISTIC COURSES EVER: Real-world scanning brings the fairway, green, bunkers, trees, lakes and ponds to life! True-to-form PGA Tour broadcast presentation features slick graphics, dynamic cut-scenes and a seamless replay system, all anchored by the play-by-play commentary of Luke Elvy and Rich Beem.