Disney Announces Talent for the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival!
Every spring Epcot blooms with new life for the International Flower and Garden Festival. To get fans ready for this annual delight, Disney has released their lineup thus far for the popular Garden Rocks Concert Series, featuring returning favorites and new bands!
- March 4-5 – Peabo Bryson NEW
- March 13-16 – Simple Plan
- March 17-19 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23 – Mark Wills NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 24-26 – The Spinners
- March 27-28 – Sister Hazel
- March 29-30 – The Pointer Sisters
- March 31-April 2 – Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6 – Exposé
- April 7-9 – Berlin
- April 19-20 – Rick Springfield
- April 24-27 – Plain White T's
- April 28-30 – Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2 – Don McLean NEW
- May 5-7 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett NEW
- May 8-9 – Thelma Houston NEW
- May 10-11 – The Allman Betts Band NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 12-14 – Air Supply
- May 15-18 – Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21 – Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 24-25 – Daughtry NEW
- May 26-28 – Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31-June 1 – Survivor
Also new for next year is the Remy topiary, which will be on display inside the Ratatouille Garden in the France Pavilion. Based on the popular 2007 Pixar film, Remy will be surrounded by veggies that one would find in an actual ratatouille recipe. The festival will also bring back it's 17 unique festival kitchens, including some local Florida fare that guests will delight in! Families can indulge in special behind the scenes tours as well. My personal favorite — the English Tea Garden Tour presented by Twinings — is one of the best (and inexpensive) things to do during this festival.
Some popular topiaries will be returning next year, including Kermit the Frog, Buzz Lightyear, Pluto, and more. The popular butterfly garden will also come back, giving guests a chance to interact with dozens of butterflies inside of their enclosure. This festival has grown substantially in 27 years, and it's continuously my favorite Disney festival. If you're thinking of going next year, go! This is a festival you can not miss.