Railway Empire Archives

Railway Empire Adds The New Japan DLC With Lots Of New Content
Kalypso Media has released a new DLC pack into Railway Empire as the simply titled "Japan" DLC is on the way As you might suspect from the title, the content focuses on landmarks, stations, sights and sounds, and engineering from the county of Japan at the time of the era the game is set in[...]
Kalypso Media Reveals Railway Empire - Complete Collection
Kalypso Media revealed this week that they'll be releasing Railway Empire – Complete Collection for PC, PS4, and Xbox One in August The game has seen some awesome success, especially from those who love the old-school ways that the railroads worked, as you build your empire in this tycoon sim Developed by Gaming Minds Studios,[...]
Kalypso Media Takes Over Majority Ownership Of Gaming Minds Studios
If you're not familiar with the development studio, you might be familiar with their games as they have produced several well-known titles for Kalypso and other including Patrician IV, Port Royale 3, Grand Ages: Medieval and Railway Empire Originally the company had a 60% stake in the studio, but the remaining 40% shares have now been acquired by Kalypso[...]
THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate Announce "Darksiders Genesis"
Check out the full list of titles we have for you below, choose your games wisely, and as always; have fun! Credit: Bigben Interactive February 11th The Adventures of 00 Dilly (PS4) AO Tennis 2 (PS4, XB1) Cosmonauta (Switch) Outbreak: Epidemic (XB1) Pawarumi (PS4) Project Starship (PS4) Thief Town (Switch) Tilt Pack (Switch) The Unicorn Princess (PS4) The Yakuza Remastered Collection (PS4) February 12th Super Mega Space Blaster Special[...]
"Railway Empire" Will Hit The Nintendo Switch This March
Kalypso Media will be bringing the feeling of the old-time rails to the Nintendo Switch as Railway Empire will be coming to the console in March The tycoon simulator title is already out for every other console and platform, as the devs will complete the puzzle on March 27th, 2020 The Switch version will include[...]
"Railway Empire" Heads To Northern Europe In Latest Expansion
Gaming Minds Studios and Kalypso Media announced that Railway Empire is going north with a new DLC as you explore Northern Europe Now you can explore and build on new terrain throughout Sweden According to the devs, you will "aid the Swedish Parliament with constructing a new national railroad to continue the country's far-reaching industrial[...]
Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 30-February 5, 2018
Remember to choose your games wisely, and as always, have fun! credit//Square Enix January 30th Asemblance (XB1) Briks 2 (PS4) Cold Iron [VR] (PS4) Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) Feral Fury (PS4) Out of Ammo [VR] (PS4) Railway Empire (PC, PS4, XB1) Strikers Edge (PS4) The Pierhead Arcade (PS4) Time Recoil (Vita) UFC 3 – Champions Edition (PS4, XB1) Wulverblade (PC, PS4) January 31st Frutakia 2 (PS4) Wulverblade (XB1) credit//EA February 1st 3D MiniGolf (Switch) AeternoBlade[...]