Kalypso Media revealed this week that they'll be releasing Railway Empire – Complete Collection for PC, PS4, and Xbox One in August. The game has seen some awesome success, especially from those who love the old-school ways that the railroads worked, as you build your empire in this tycoon sim. Developed by Gaming Minds Studios, this version will have all of the DLC packs added to the game in one collection, giving you access to basically everything you need to conquer the territories and run your business. We got more info below as well as the trailer, as the game will be released on August 7th.
It's the Industrial Revolution, and the steam locomotive revolution is conquering the continents of the known world, with these great "Iron Horses" kick-starting a fierce race for supremacy on rails. Railway Empire – Complete Collection contains the original game plus all 8 DLCs: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under.
- Build and expand a wide-ranging rail network to connect stations and transform remote locations into booming urban metropolises
- Immerse yourself as the ambitious leader of a railway company and set tracks across 100 years of history and multiple countries – ultimately establishing a Railway Empire
- Contains all content updates and available DLC: Mexico, The Great Lakes, Crossing the Andes, Great Britain & Ireland, France, Germany, Northern Europe, and Down Under
- Enhanced weather system and Night Mode
- Includes all regional soundtracks, unique city buildings and characters
- Test your skills in 15 unique scenarios and 4 challenge maps, or experience the true pioneering spirit and seamless possibilities of the Free and Sandbox modes
- Take advantage of the strengths and weaknesses of more than 80 historically accurate locomotives and assign them to your rail routes
- Compete with up to three rival companies, sabotaging their efforts with bandits and spies