I saw a tweet saying liberals should create their own Captain America. They did. In 1940.
— Kurt Busiek Resists (@KurtBusiek) October 18, 2015
It was a heady week of rumours, rumblings and rum dos…. but what were you reading this past week?
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- 1. Fantastic Four Film Rights Rumored To Be Back At Marvel [UPDATED]
- 2. So Where Did All The Mutants Go?
- 3. Report Claims Nintendo NX Is More Powerful Than PlayStation 4 Or X-Box One
- 4. Lois And Clark Art Looks A Little… Familiar?
- 5. Today We Get A Socialist Captain America...
- 6. More Secrets From All-New All-Different Marvel – Human Torch And Rogue?
- 7. And Finally… Frank Cho, Yoda And Slave Costume Leia
- 8. Mindless Speculation: What Marvel DIDN'T Announce at NYCC
- 9. Who Created The Fantastic Four? New Stan Lee Book Revives The Debate
- 10. All-New X-Men #1 Pays Tribute To The Fantastic Four
- 11. Looking At Marvel Comics, Movies, X-Men And Fantastic Four
- 12. Batgirl Totally Just Saved Superman's Ass
- 13. The Secrets Of The Battleworld Are Starting To Run Out
- 14. NYCC '15: The Marvel Film/TV Rumours Get More Complex
- 15. Sex Criminals #13 Drops Matt Fraction From The Cover
- 16. 'Batman Created By Bob Kane With Bill Finger' The New Batman Credit In The Comics
- 17. Goodbye, OM
- 18. Is Moon Knight Coming To Netflix?
- 19. The Walking Dead Panel That Will Break Many A Heart
- 20. DC Comics Cancelled Collections – From Bad Girls To Wild Dogs
And Ten You May Prefer
- 1. A Little Mindless Speculation – Tony Stark And Mary Jane?
- 2. So Why Did So Many People Make So Much Money At New York Comic Con
- 3. Did Jessica Jones Get The Healthcare Daredevil Didn't?
- 4. 157 Things We Learned About New York Comic Con 2015
- 5. Sexual Harassment – A New Yorker State Of Mind At NYCC '15
- 6. Kids T-Shirt Spoils The Final Page Of Batman: The Killing Joke
- 7. Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – The Girl Who Died
- 8. Ales Kot Cancels Material From Image Comics – For Now
- 9. ComiXology Retires The Pull List On iOS Devices
- 10. President George Bush Writes To Sam Glanzman About A Sailor's Story