Okay, so you may have seen a certain film last week. And in that film, somewhere, you may have seen a certain logo. And you already know that another certain film is coming. And Marvel's trademark lawyer Steve Acker is ready, working overtime.
- Education and entertainment services
- Toys, games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles (except clothing); hand-held units for playing electronic games for use with or without an external display screen or monitor; skins for covering and protecting apparatus; paper party favors; paper party hats; Christmas stockings; Christmas tree ornaments and decorations; snow globes
- Clothing, footwear and headwear
- Textiles; fabric; bath linen; bed linen; household linen; kitchen linens; table linen; textile articles not included in other classes; plastic table covers; plastic flags; plastic banners; plastic pennants; sleeping bags
- Bakeware; beverageware; brushes; busts; coasters; combs; containers; cups; decorative glass; dinnerware; dishware; drinking straws; figurines; glassware; housewares; kettles; kitchenware; lunch boxes; lunch kits comprising of lunch boxes and beverage containers; mugs; plates; portable coolers; removable insulators for drink cans and bottles; servingware; tea pots; toothbrushes; trays; waste baskets
- Cushions; decorative glitter; decorative mobiles; figurines and statuettes made of plaster; figurines and statuettes made of plastic; figurines and statuettes made of wax; figurines and statuettes made of wood; furniture; gift package decorations made of plastic; hand fans; mattresses; mirrors; non-Christmas ornaments made of plaster, plastic, wax or wood; party ornaments of plastic; picture frames; pillows; plastic cake decorations; plastic name badges; plastic novelty license plates; plastic tissue box covers; wind chimes; interior window blinds; goods of plaster, plastic, wax or wood
- Bags; backpacks; calling card cases; coin purses; fanny packs; key cases; luggage; luggage tags; purses; umbrellas;
- Paper and paper articles; cardboard and cardboard articles; printed matter; publications; books; photographs; portraits; paintings; photo-engravings; stationery; office and school supplies; school supply kits; temporary tattoo transfers; foam stamps; party bags; plastic sandwich bags; shopping bags
- Clocks; jewelry; jewelry boxes; jewelry cases; key rings; key chains; decorative key fobs; coins; watches; watch bands
- Apparatus for recording, transmission, processing, and reproduction of sound, images, or data; digital media; audio books; audio and visual recordings; video game software; computer programs and software; downloadable electronic publications; downloadable game software; downloadable mobile applications; consumer electronics and accessories therefor; eyeglasses and sunglasses and accessories therefor; binoculars; decorative magnets; graduated rulers; microphones; helmets; flotation vests; protective face masks not for medical purposes; snorkels; swimming goggles; swim masks
- Non-medicated cosmetics; non-medicated dentifrices; non-medicated toiletry preparations; fragrances; perfumes
Okay, so who wants a Captain Marvel perfumed clock?