Welcome to the pretty-much-mostly-daily Lying In The Gutters. A run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
The 20 most-read stories yesterday
- Surprise, "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's" Servers Are Already Down
- Tony Harris Destroys Art Rather Than Give it to Customer Who Wants a Refund (UPDATE)
- So Why Can't Kate Pryde Walk Through Krakoan Portals Anyway?
- The Avengers Get New Looks in January: War Widow, Brood Thor, Captain Corsair, and More
- Remember That A.I. Generated Batman Screenplay? It's Just Been Adapted Into a Comic Book…
- Today, Finally, Betty and Veronica Kiss in Archie Comics (Spoilers)
- Why Was Batman/Catwoman Not in DC Comics' January 2020 Solicitations? Tom King Spills All
- Is The DC Comics Timeline Already Screwed? Doom Signals Suggest So (Spoilers)
- Jim Lee Draws Watchmen – And Then Lost It
- The X-Men's Bishop Was Based On Efren 'Bata' Reyes
One Year Ago…
- Barbara Gordon and the Joker in DC Comics Today (Spoilers)
- What Do Logan's Claws Look Like When They Get Hot From the Inside? (Return Of Wolverine #2 Spoiler)
- Teen Titans GO! vs. Teen Titans: Let Reasoned Discussion, Debate Begin!
- Jean Grey Does Her Best 'Last Jedi' Luke Skywalker Impersonation (X-Men Red #9 Spoilers)
- AHS: Apocalypse Episode 7 Traitor: Cordelia Comes Callin' (PREVIEW)
- MCM London Comic Con, Royal ExCel Centre, Docklands. London, until Sunday.
- TGIF Comic Book and Toy Pop Up Show, Dave & Buster's, Hollywood, Florida.
And a happy birthday to…
- June Brigman, artist and co-creator of Power Pack.
- Kyle Stevens of Kirby Krackle
- Richard Clark, colourist on Happy.
- Tomm Gabbard, artist on Jesus Hates Zombies.
- Miguel Orta, manager of Hooligan Comics studio in Las Vegas.
- Brian E Lau CCO/Founder at Staunch Ambition