Bluehole just sent out a new update this morning for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds that is starting to become a series of updates to make the Xbox One version a little more like the PC version. We have the full patch notes for you below, but the key aspects for Xbox One users are the reduction in recoil and the sensitivity adjustments.
This patch will be live at 1AM PST / 10AM CET / 6PM KST.
Please restart your Xbox after the patch goes live to get the update.
- Continued performance optimizations
- The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
- Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
- Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
- Additional Localization update
- A variety of crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory