This week, Bungie revealed a short list of items of what would be coming to Destiny 2's Season Of The Worthy and what players can expect from the game. There wasn't of a ton of info storyline-wise, but we got the gist of it with the return of Trials Of Osiris, new weapons and armor being added to the mix, a new season event is on the way, and more. Check out the list and trailer below as everything will go into effect in Destiny 2 game on March 10th at 10am PDT.
With the Sundial freed from the clutches of the Red Legion, one escaped Psion Flayer enacts a desperate ploy for revenge against the Last City. Guardians of the Light must set aside old differences to band together with unlikely allies and save the City from total destruction.
- Trials of Osiris PvP mode returns
- New Exotic weapons and armor
- New Season Pass and rewards
- Guardian Games free Seasonal Event
- Continue the Destiny story: battle alongside Rasputin to save the Last City!
- All new Seasonal Artifact: New mods and new combat enhancements.