Fatal Fury will be coming out this week on January 29th for PS4 and Xbox One, but before you get to all the cute killing and shooting, Skandivania Games have released a new launch trailer for the game. We got an official description of the game as well as all of the features you'll be seeing in the console versions. Meanwhile, that trailer is one hell of a display of blood and guts and we basically get the most ferocious pandas you've ever laid eyes on.
Long after humankind perished in the flames of the oil wars, the great panda empire is expanding throughout the galaxy as the new dominant power. With the old world in ashes and an endless need for bamboo, entire planets are turned into plantations, and the flames of war are lit once again.
• 15 Procedurally-generated stages split into 5 chapters
• Tons of items including helmets, weapons, drones, power ups, scrolls and more
• Collect orbs to unlock permanent upgrades
• Find secret stages and hidden keys to unlock special shops and merchants
• Unlockable characters
• Endless Daily Run – Take the fight to the leaderboards once a day in a locked seed with 3 random items and 1 random curse (e.g. slippery floor, bouncing enemy bullets).