Indie game publisher Digerati, in conjunction with developer Event Horizon, has announced the upcoming launch dates for their action-RPG Tower of Time for various consoles. Tower of Time will release for the PlayStation 4 on June 23rd or 24th, the Nintendo Switch on June 25th, and the Xbox One on June 26th.
Tower of Time is an indie action-based role-playing game with a 50-plus hour storyline, a beautifully-handcrafted aesthetic environment, and a system that allows for tactical depth. According to a press statement emailed to us, players of this indie game "lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat." The key to winning in combat, which can be likened to a "puzzle of magic and mettle," is to use the "Arrow Time" combat system to speed up or slow time in the game. Already out on PC, it's received a 9/10 rating on Steam. With a new control scheme for console gamepads, Tower of Time is sure to continue to delight players.
According to Digerati, Tower of Time's key features include:
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players
What do you think of this indie game, for those of you who have played it on PC? Is Tower of Time a fun game? Let us know any thoughts and recommendations you may have!