Good news for Life Is Strange fans, as Square Enix opened up pre-registration on Google Play today for a port of the game to Android devices. No official release date was given for the game, but it does appear that Episode 1 will be free to play while the rest will require a full purchase.
It's an interesting prospect to bring the game to Android as it will include a touchscreen interface to interact with all of the objects and play with time, as well as a photo mode because, well, you're probably playing on a cellphone. Check out the game's features and the official trailer below.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile:
- Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players.
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.