Inide developer Those Awesome Guys just added a new holiday-themed update to Move Or Die, which is actually one of their biggest additions to the game. "The Green & Gold Update" has brand new items, several new characters, a few new games modes and more. Below are the details sent out yesterday about the update, along with a trailer to show you everything in action.
- "Not-A-Store" Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths'plosions, Flutter, Snek, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as the move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge