Tencent and PUBG Corp. have released a new update this week into PUBG Mobile, as you can now enter a hardcore mode against other players. The 0.17.0 update went into effect today, adding the new mode along with the DBS Shotgun, an anniversary theme, and many more additions. We have the set of them for you below. Also, to celebrate the game's second anniversary, the Royale Pass Season 12 theme is "2gether We Play". It will kick off on Monday, March 9th, with a bunch of PUBG Mobile festive gear, challenges, and rewards. You can also enter Amusement Park Mode in the classic Erangel map beginning on March 12th, where interactive games and attractions will appear.
· New Air Drop Weapon: DBS – As the best weapon for high damage at close range, the DBS is a double-barrel shotgun which can only be found via Air Drop. It fires 2 shots per magazine and holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo per reload, and can be equipped with the Holo Sight, Red Dot and 2x to 6x scopes
· Brothers In Arms System – Players can register as Rookie or Veteran and play together in the battle of Classic Mode. Veterans with rich game experience can guide rookies in the game and receive great rewards, during which the rookies can learn from the veterans and master the game quickly
· Death Replay function – Players now can watch from the attacker's perspective for a certain time prior to their deaths.
· Universal Marks – Players can now mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors for teammates, allowing for quick communication
· Colorblind Mode – In Graphics Settings, this new mode provides more color options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines for people with color blindness
· Teammate Volume Control – Players now can adjust the voice volume of individual teammates in battle
· Firearm balancing and other improvements