SEGA and Creative Assembly announced a brand new DLC pack on the way to Total War: Warhammer II with "The Shadow & The Blade". A new storyline playable in both the Eye of The Vortex and Mortal Empire campaigns, this introduces two legendary lords to the game, both with an insatiable desire to spread destruction across the battlefields. You can check out more about it in the trailer below as the DLC will come to Total War: Warhammer II on December 10th.
Tz'arkan, the Drinker of Worlds has escaped from his eternal prison within the Realm of Chaos and latched himself onto the mind of Malus Darkblade, forging a deadly partnership that reverberates throughout the New World. Sensing the potential of this daemonic entity, the Nightlord of Clan Eshin has dispatched his most trusted assassin, Deathmaster Snikch, to track down the daemon and investigate its true power. With swarms of sneaky rats, nightmarish Medusa-bound blood shrines, stealth magic lore, and a unique and intertwined campaign, players have an arsenal of new ways to inflict death upon their enemies.
Shadow and Blade:
- 2 playable factions – Clan Eshin (Skaven) and Hag Graef (Dark Elves)
- 2 legendary lords – Death Master Snikch, Malus Darkblade
- 12 units; High Beast Master, Bloodwrack Medusa, Master Assassins, Eshin Triads and more.
- Lore of Stealth (Skaven)
Free Content Update:
- Legendary lord – Rapanse de Lyonesse (Bretonnia)
- Legendary hero – Henri Le Massif (Bretonnia)