Fans have asked and Hasbro has listened as they announced the first Transformers War for Cybertron weapons pack. This deluxe box will be a Hasbro Pulse exclusive and will include a Centurion Drone and 17 iconic weapons. To start things off, the Transformers Centurion Drone will convert into a Cybertronian tank and can even break apart for further weapons. For the weapons pack itself, there will be 17 classic G1 weapons and accessories in this pack. From Optimus Prime's Energy Axe, Megatrons Energy Mace, to Energon Cubes and some miniature Transformers non-converting modes. The weapon set will even come with a miniaturized Optimus Prime that is to save with the HasLab Unicorn figure. This is the weapons pack that fans have been wanted and Hasbro has delivered.
The nostalgia in this weapons pack alone is worth it. I like how there are plenty of weapons but little accessories for fans like the Ravage Cage and mini modes for Refraktor, Soundwave, and more. The Deluxe Centurion Weaponized Pack will be priced set as a Hasbro Pulse exclusive. Pre-orders are already live and you can find him located here. The pack will be priced at only $19.99 and is set to release in October 2020. Don't forget to check out some of the other recently announced Transformers figures too like the new Generations Selects Tigertrack and Rotorstorm.
Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Deluxe Centurion Drone Weaponizer Pack
"Weaponize your War for Cybertron collection with this Deluxe Centurion Drone Weaponizer Pack! Expand your figures' arsenal with the Centurion Drone Weaponizer figure that breaks apart into weapon accessories, and 17 iconic accessories inspired by classic G1 gear, weapons, and alt modes. This pack allows fans to equip their favorite G1 characters from the War for Cybertron line with their classic weapons or accessories inspired by the G1 animation, The Transformers (each sold separately, subject to availability)."
Includes: Centurion Drone figure, 17 accessories, and instructions
- Centurion Drone Weaponizer figure that converts to Cybertronian tank mode in 23 steps and breaks apart into weapon accessories to armor up other figures (each sold separately, subject to availability)
- 17 accessories inspired by classic G1 gear, weapons, and alt modes
- Iconic Ion Blaster and Energon axe accessories inspired by the ones wielded by Optimus Prime
- Energon mace inspired by the one wielded by Megatron
- The iconic G1 blaster, drill blaster, glass gas blaster, and jetpack accessories inspired by the ones used by Bumblebee, Ironhide, Cliffjumper and Sideswipe respectively
- Radar dish accessory inspired by the one used by Trailbreaker
- Mini non-converting alt modes: camera mode of Refraktor, microcassette recorder mode of Soundwave, blaster mode of Megatron, blaster mode of Shockwave
- Cage for Ravage accessory as seen when Hound imprisoned Ravage
- Roller and 2 Energon cubes accessories
- Optimus Prime non-converting mini figure to scale with the HasLab Unicron figure (sold separately, subject to availability)