BioWare and EA have released the latest patch notes for Anthem, which fix a number of bugs relating to various loot drops.
The two loot fixes players will be excited for are the patches that fix the Elysian Cache drops and another that assures loot will only drop for the javelins being used by players at the time. So your Elysian Caches will show up when prompted, without needing to complete another activity first, and you won't get drops for javelins you don't use. Both of which should make your Anthem grinding a bit more meaningful.
The full list of bug fixes reads:
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission "Finding Old Friends".
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.