BTS & Cookie Run: Kingdom Launches Braver Together Update
Devsisters has released the latest update for Cookie Run: Kingdom today featuring BTS as you can now play the Braver Together content. This in-game collaboration has been inspired by the song of the same name from the K-Pop group, as you'll have new costumes, decor, a new stage, a new mission, a stamp event, and more. We got the full notes of the update for you below, as it is now live in the game to play as soon as you update it.
"BTS Cookies are a special rarity and are categorized as a brand new "BTS" class. Like any other Cookie in the kingdom, BTS cookies can interact with decor, remove items, move into production buildings, and go on Bear Jelly Balloon expeditions. They can participate in world exploration, friendly battles, Kingdom Arena, and Guild Battles. Fans can now interact with the BTS Cookies in a variety of fun, new ways, including:
- BTS Costumes – There are 21 new costumes inspired by BTS members' outfits from the group's iconic music videos "Butter," 'MIC Drop," and "Permission to Dance."
- BTS Decor – Players can earn normal decor, including easter eggs that can be acquired from clearing various missions and real photocard decor, where users can unlock eight photocards by promoting each BTS Cookie to five stars. After collecting all seven members' photocards, users will be gifted a framed group photo.
- Trailer Upgrades – BTS have their trailer in the Kingdom specifically for upgrading and promoting the BTS Cookies. The trailer will be filled with decorations and become a more comfortable space for the BTS Cookies as players continue to upgrade and promote them. Fans can also check the status of their BTS Cookies, costumes, and decor collections through the trailer.
- Rhythm Stage – BTS Cookies can participate in rhythm games for six BTS songs and experience a ticket book event for clearing Rhythm Stage missions.
- Rhythm Run Mode – Players must dodge obstacles and collect ARMY BOMBs in this running game.
- Performance Mode – Players will have to tap notes in rhythm as they slide toward the bottom and work together with Kingdom Cookies to defeat enemies trying to ruin the concert.
- ARMY BOMB Mission – After clearing missions, fans earn ARMY BOMBs that they can use in the special BTS gacha.
- Stamp Event – Fans will win a special "Purple Stage" for BTS Cookies to perform when they collect all the stamps acquired by placing collaboration decors and having BTS members interact with them.
- Special Stories – As players progress through the collaboration, they will be able to view cutscenes and stories behind BTS members' Cookie Kingdoms."
Stay up-to-date and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!