This morning, Nintendo gave a proper release date for Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training on the Nintendo Switch… for Europe. Originally, the only info we know about the game was that it would be coming out in Japan on December 27th, but nothing else was announced after that. Now we know the European version will be released on January 3rd, 2020. Still no details out for a North American release, but let's be honest, it's only a matter of time if the U.K. is getting a version. For now, enjoy the new trailer for Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training.
Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different playstyles, such as holding your Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or your finger, or using the right Joy-Con's IR Motion Camera, which detects the shape of your fingers! Let's take a look at some of them that you'll find in the game:
- Finger Calculations: Solve math problems using your fingers. Even if you know the answer in your head, you'll need to react quickly!
- Rock, Paper, Scissors: Try to win – and lose – using your fingers in rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Word Scramble: Combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Remember the photo previously displayed.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.