The Fashion Week 2021 is now live in Pokémon GO. This event features the release of Furfrou, the unveiling of the new form-changing mechanic, and a fashionable offering in the form of new and returning costumed Pokémon. The event brings with it a new raid rotation that will offer trainers a chance at some of these new species. Let's take a dive into what will be available in each tier.
Here is the full Fashion Week 2021 raid rotation in Pokémon GO:
- Costumed Croagunk – Shiny available, odds unknown
- Costumed Shinx – Shiny available, odds unknown
- Costumed Sneasel – Shiny available, odds unknown
Personally, I find all of the costumed Pokémon worth raiding. I know that there is a vocal portion of the fanbase online that hates costumes and feels that they're lazy, but I truly feel that this is a minority of a minority. Every raid group I'm in is gung-ho about these because, in my opinion, players who have been at the game for a long time know that Niantic bases events around limited availability of Pokémon. The longer you play, the more Shinies you'll catch, and the less there will be to do each event. Shiny hunting costumed Pokémon like these gives hardcore players something new to chase.
- Costumed Butterfree – Shiny available, odds unknown
- Costumed Kirlia – Shiny available, odds unknown
Same as above! Niantic has also gone the extra mile which they didn't do last year and has specifically confirmed that all of these can be Shiny in Pokémon GO.
- Azelf – Shiny available, standard Legendary odds of one in 20
- Mesprit – Shiny available, standard Legendary odds of one in 20
- Uxie – Shiny available, standard Legendary odds of one in 20
- Mega Houndoom – Shiny available, standard Mega-capable odds of one in 60
There have been no changes to either Tier Five or Mega Raids for Fashion Week 2021 in Pokémon GO.