Konami announced this morning that they've added a new major update with a ton of new content to Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel. The update is designed to give players an overall better experience with the game, as well as adding in a ton of new cards so that you might have a chance to experiment and mess with other builds. Not to mention adding in some new gems for sale, two new solo modes for you to get more experience in or just to play by yourself when there aren't many opponents around.
Along with all of these new additions, the team has added a new online event that will be coming to the game shortly. This will be a major opportunity for you to show off your best combinations in the Fusion Festival, which will come with its own special rules and rewards, starting May 12th. You can read all about the new update below and everything that is included in it as we now patiently wait for the new event to kick off in the game.
- The first ever update to the Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL Forbidden & Limited list: This regulates which cards are banned or have limited use in Duels. & Limited list here.
- A new "Refined Blade" and "Fusion Potential" Selection Pack and "Cybernetic Successor" Structure Deck: To acquire via the Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Shop, including "Cyberdark End Dragon".
- Two new Solo Mode gates: For single-player Dueling. The first is based around the "Danger" theme. The second is "Duel Strategy 2" and it features new tutorial-based missions to complete and rewards to unlock.
- 3-month anniversary login bonus: This is a bonus for all Duelists – log in now to collect Gems!
- New sales on Gems: This sale is available now via the Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Shop.
- Various optimizations: A standard improvement to the overall Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel experience and more.