Merge games revealed new details this week about the editions for Cloudpunk that will be coming to Nintendo Switch and the PS4. The game has already been out since April on Steam, but the plans for console release include a regular edition and a Signature Edition.
As you can see here, the Signature edition will come with a few special add-ons including the game's soundtrack, two pins of the logo and Camus, and a numbered comic art print, along with the physical game. There is also an Xbox One version on the way sometime in 2020, but we have yet to see what that version will look like.
Your name is Rania. This is your first night working for Cloudpunk, the semi-legal delivery company based in the sprawling city of Nivalis. You go everywhere, from the Marrow below to the spires that pierce the grey clouds high above before scraping the edge of the troposphere. No delivery job is too dangerous, and no one is faster than a Cloudpunk driver. In this story-based exploration game, you will meet a diverse range of characters including androids, AI and unscrupulous humans at every level of society. Everyone has a story, and in the course of one night in Nivalis, everything will change.
- Explore an immense vertical cyberpunk city with your hover car and on foot.
- Unravel mysteries in a world of corporate conspiracy, hackers and rogue AI through the eyes of Rania.
- Meet a diverse range of characters and immerse yourself in their everyday lives.
- Your decisions will have a lasting impact on the inhabitants of Nivalis.
- Discover hidden places and items unlocking additional stories.