Nike and Sony have a brand-new shoe deal that will hit shelves next month as the PG-2 PlayStation Colorway will be introduced to the public.
The PlayStation blog broke the news over the weekend that these were designed by Oklahoma City Thunder player Paul George, who will also be promoting the shoes as part of the campaign. These are a nice pair of sneakers aimed straight at gamers who love all things PlayStation, and they even light up to throw on some additional geekiness to it all. Below is the announcement video, along with some of the details about the shoes that might actually make some of you drop a pretty penny on them. They will officially be released on February 10th.
- The tongues of the shoe sport the PG and PlayStation logos, which illuminate and pulsate blue just like when turning on the console
- The back heel of the left shoe has a unique barcode that contains a PSN voucher code, which can be redeemed at PlayStation Store for a Paul George Dynamic Theme for your PS4
- The colors of the sneaker pay homage to the buttons on the DualShock 4 controller
- The iconic PlayStation symbols are embossed in patent leather on each shoe
- The look of the PG Dynamic Theme is reflected in the sock liner on each shoe