Today, Square Enix officially released Octopath Traveler onto Steam, and with it comes a cool little trailer to show off the PC version. Aside from some logistical improvements over the Switch version, this is basically the same game that came out last year. Those who haven't experienced it, you basically follow the path of eight different adventurers throughout the game, each one helping the others in different ways. Depending on who you start with is who leads the party, but everyone else is interchangeable. Check out the details and the trailer below before picking up Octopath Traveler.
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers.
– Play as eight different characters, each with their own stories to uncover and side quests to complete.
– Explore the enchanting yet perilous world of Orsterra, spanning 8 vast regions and discover each character's full story as their journey unfolds.
– Use each character's distinctive abilities (Path Actions), skills and talents in frenetic battles.
– Enjoy the accessible yet deep turn-based combat battle system and break through enemy lines by identifying and targeting their weaknesses.
– Solve side quests and story scenarios in a few different ways and take decisions that shape your path.
– Experience visuals inspired by retro 2D RPGs with beautiful realistic elements set in a 3D world.