Tapu Lele Raid Guide For Pokémon GO Players: March 2022
The second Alolan Legendary in Pokémon GO has arrived. Replacing Therian Forme Tornadus in raids today is Tapu Lele. This dual Psychic/Fairy-type Pokémon can be found in Tier Five raids starting at 10 AM today. With this Raid Guide, you can prepare a team to take on this Guardian Deity of Alola, perfect your catching strategy, and understand Tapu Lele's 100% IVs.
Top Tapu Lele Counters
Pokebattler, which calculates all possible combinations of Pokémon and moves, lists the top 10 Tapu Lele counters as such:
- Shadow Metagross: Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Mega Gengar: Shadow Claw, Sludge Bomb
- Metagross: Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash
- Shadow Mewtwo: Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
- Mega Beedrill: Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb
- Chandelure: Hex, Shadow Ball
- Origin Forme Giratina: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Hoopa Confined: Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Dialga: Metal Claw, Iron Head
- Scizor: Bullet Punch, Iron Head
It is recommended to power up your counters as much as possible, but creating that amount of strong Shadow Pokémon with their moves unlocked is a tall order for even the most practiced players. Here are ten additional non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that can help take down Tapu Lele with efficiency.
- Genesect: Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb
- Burn Drive Genesect: Metal Claw, Magnet Bomb
- Jirachi: Charge Beam, Doom Desire
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball
- Hoopa Unbound: Astonish, Shadow Ball
- Gengar: Shadow Claw, Sludge Bomb
- Excadrill: Metal Claw, Iron Head
- Roserade: Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb
- Trevenant: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball
- Purified Apex Ho-Oh: Steel Wing, Sacred Fire++
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
Tapu Lele will take three trainers minimum to take it down. If you cannot guarantee the top counters with maxed-out CP and the best moves, your best bet is to make sure you have four or more players.
Using the Circle Lock Technique to guarantee Great or Excellent throws, along with Golden Razz Berries, is the best way to catch Pokémon.
Shiny Odds & 100% IVs
Tapu Lele cannot currently be encountered in its Shiny form.
When looking for a Pokémon with the best stats, the 100% IV Tapu Lele will have a CP of 1996 in normal weather conditions and 2496 in boosted conditions.
Happy raiding, fellow trainers!
Stay up-to-date and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!