Draw Distance has released a new launch trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries Of New York to celebrate the game coming out yesterday. The game is currently out on PC for both Steam and GOG, while the console versions will be coming out in early 2020. Enjoy the trailer and pick up the game if you like what you see.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York presents the conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs among the iconic landmarks and night lights of The Big Apple. It's a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
- Choose your character from one of several distinct Clans
- Every playable character offers unique powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to create your own coterie and shape your relations by reinforcing NPC loyalties
- Highly replayable – choices made in the game are reflected by the game's changing fiction
- Different variants of the ending, depending on player's choices and a grand finale that will leave players surprised and eager to see more.
- Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting