Lying In The Gutters – 8th July 2013 – Rumour Checklist
In eight days I'll be flying out to San Diego Comic Con and, like the monster it is, it seems to be taking over my every waking thought… sorry if I sound a little distracted. Anyway, this is our current list of predictions of stuff that will be announced at the show.
UPDATE: George Perez announced today! He's exclusive with Boom…
- And Finally… When An Official Superman Statue Has Him Standing On Skulls
- The Return Of Damian Wayne To DC, From Andy Kubert
- BBC Release New Doctor Who Teaser Video… With Tom Baker
- Astonishing X-Men Cancelled, Retooled For Marvel Now Two
- The Crime Syndicate Of America And Nightwing's New "Crime Fighting Quest"
- Is Damian: Son Of Batman Set In The Future Of Pre-Flashpoint?
- The Absolute And Utter Grossness Of Batman Inc #12
- Krypton Returns To The DC Universe
- So… What About Next Year's Big Cross-Marvel Event?
- Jim Steranko's Ability To See In The Dark And Breathe Fire
- Kanye West Stomps On Twitter's Pacific Rim Problem
- Swipe File: I See Dead People (What If AVX Spoilers)
- Do The Battle Of The Atom X-Men Solicits For October Promise Problems For Wolverine?
- So What Crime Syndicate Of America Will We Be Getting?
- Peter Parker: Spider-Man, A New Series For October, From The Creator Of Rambo
- When Will Superman Kill In The DC New 52?
- The Others As A New DC Comic From John Ostrander?
- Sixteen Thoughts About Sixteen Of Today's Comics
- Batman '66: The Villain Most Affected by the TV Series
- Longer, Better Trailer For The CG Tarzan Movie
And Ten You May Prefer
- When Superman Committed Acts Of Criminal Damage To Help A Colleague
- Bleeding Cool Movie Podcast – Now You See Me, The Conjuring, Orange Is The New Black And More
- Near-Full Runs Of Amazing Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, Fantastic Four Stolen In North California
- Understanding The East – Zal Batmanglij On His Superb New Thriller
- $20,000 Worth Of Comics Destroyed To Make A Sculpture
- All Eight Episodes Of Adam Buxton's Excellent Bug
- This Is What A Storyboard Drawn By Alan Moore Looks Like
- Grave Of The Fireflies And Kiki's Delivery Service – Stories About Tenacity And Ingenuity
- Tony Stark Invented Nanobots To "Retrieve Wayward Sperm
- Neil Gaiman Makes It Sound Really, Really Like Good Omens Is Back In Terry Gilliam's Hands Again
Stay up-to-date and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!