For fans of Once & Future, Isola and Middlewest, the award-winning team of James Tynion IV (Batman, Something is Killing the Children) and Michael Dialynas (The Woods, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) reunite for the new must-read series that shocked the comic industry!
Magical heritage is punishable by death in Pipetown, so a young boy named Wynd must keep his true identity – and pointy ears – a secret from everyone, even if it means he'll never have the normal life he wants.
But when his secret is threatened, Wynd will be forced to leave his home behind to embark on a dangerous quest that will put him at the heart of a royal conspiracy beyond his imagination.
Now on the run with Oakley (his best friend), Thorn (the boy of his dreams), and Yorick (a literal prince!), Wynd will have to embrace the magic within himself if he wants to save them from the shocking dangers that await!
Every issue of Wynd is oversized, featuring more than 40 story pages.
The Bandaged Man has returned to Pipetown to find any remaining magic and will eliminate it-or them -with extreme prejudice. But can Wynd, with the help of Oakley, find a way to cure himself of his magical heritage-or has he put himself in even more danger than he ever imagined?
Wynd and Oakley have discovered a secret magical society, hidden deep in the tunnels under Pipetown, that may hold the answers they seek. But if the Bandaged Man and his army have their way, no one – not even Wynd – will survive…
Wynd, Oakley, Thorn, and Prince Yorik think they've found safety from their enemies in the magical lands outside Pipetown. But yhe Bandaged Man has found them – and he has a shocking offer for Wynd…
The Roanoke scouts all have one last thing they want to do before summer ends, and the school year sweeps them all back home again. April is determined to earn every badge the Lumberjanes handbook has to offer, but there's an equally determined counselor standing in her way! Can April earn her "Badger of Honor" badge and complete the most perfect sash in Lumberjanes history?
Join Jo, April, Molly, Mal and Riply at Miss Qiunzella Thiskwin Penniquiqul Thistle Crumpet's Camp for Hardcore Lady Types and take Friendship To The Max in this special gift set collecting all three of the original graphic novels from the New York Time's bestselling Lumberjanes series! Eisner Award-nominated writer Lilah Sturges (The Magicians, Jack of Fables) and rising star artist polterink send the 'Janes on new stories full of adventure, mysterious new creatures and the greatest treasure of all-unforgettable moments with your best friends! This gift set includes three individual original graphic novels: ?Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compas , Lumberjanes: The Shape of Friendship andLumberjanes: True Colors.
* For fans of Decorum and Something is Killing the Children comes a new sci-fi epic from Al Ewing (Immortal Hulk) and Simone Di Meo (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers) on the edge of space where humanity is harvesting the corpses of giant alien gods to survive.
* No one has ever seen a living god, but Captain Malik is obsessed with being the first.
* Captain Malik and the crew of the Vihaan II harvest the only resources that matter from the giant corpses of alien gods found on the edge of human space. While other autopsy ships race to salvage the meat, minerals, and metals that sustain the human race, Malik sees an opportunity to finally break free from this system.
* But Malik's obsession with the gods will push his crew into the darkest reaches of space, bringing them face to face with a threat unlike anything they've ever imagined – unless the rogue agent on their trail can stop them first…
* Not all the witches burned during the Salem Witch Trials – and the ones that survived did so together. Now, generations later, their descendants protect the ancient secrets entrusted to them. They call themselves the Ravens.
* Wilma is the new girl in school, and she plans to go completely unnoticed – except that she bears an eerie resemblance to the Raven member Waverly. And Waverly just went missing.
* But the truth behind Waverly's disappearance will put the entire coven in danger – and Wilma will have to rely on power she never knew she had if she wants to save her new friends.
* Writer Dan Panosian (Slots) and artist Marianna Ignazzi present a supernatural mystery, perfect for fans of The Marked and Sabrina the Teenage Witch (2019).
* Sheriff Mal Reynolds has a new partner-a law enforcing robot from the Blue Sun corporation. If he wants to keep his job and protect his sector, he'll have to play by Blue Sun's rulebook.
* But the robots don't care about motives, about mercy, about anything other than enforcing the law-no matter the cost.
* The Blue Sun Corporation has helped to run the 'Verse from the shadows for years, but they're ready to step into the light…and if Mal aims to stop them, he'll have to put himself between his people, and a corporation that is ready to take over the 'Verse.
* There is only one thing to do-reunite the crew of the Serenity for one last impossible job.
As Sheriff Malcolm Reynolds enters the final endgame with his former crewmates and the new Bandit King, the long con's finally revealed! But whose con is it? They say you can't trick a trickster, but in this brand new 'Verse, Mal may be in for the surprise of his life. Also: not everyone will get out of this alive!
* Return to the critically-acclaimed world of Joss Whedon's Firefly and Serenity, in an all new graphic novel spotlighting Hoban "Wash" Washburne, pilot of the spaceship Serenity… who has just realized he's about to die.
* As Wash's life flashes before him, he revisits untold moments in his life, from growing up on a planet ravaged by pollution, to meeting the woman of his dreams in Zoe.
* And in those final moments, Wash will reach out to connect with a surprising someone he never thought possible to meet…proving that some bonds transcend our mortal coils.
* With five original short stories from superstar creative teams, learn the untold past, present, and maybe even future of the best pilot in the 'Verse – Hoban "Wash" Washburne.
* It's the historic first ever Buffy & Angel comic book event as our heroes meet face-to-face in the world-ending horror hundreds of years in the making-the opening of the gates to the Hellmouth!
* Join Jordie Bellaire (Buffy The Vampire Slayer), Jeremy Lambert (Doom Patrol), Bryan Hill (Batman & The Outsiders), Eleonora Carlini (Saban's Go Go Power Rangers), David Lopez (Captain Marvel), Gleb Melnikov (Saban's Go Go Power Rangers) and more as everything you THINK you know about Sunnydale, Slayers and Scoobies changes forever!
* This gift set includes the following graphic novels collecting the entire event: Hellmouth, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vol.3 and Angel Vol. 2.
* For the first time, discover the untold origin stories of some of the most important Slayers in history from all around the world… and the secret that changes everything you ever thought you knew about Buffy!
* Acclaimed creators including award-winner Nilah Magruder (Marvel Rising), Mairghread Scott (Batgirl), Celia Lowenthal (Over The Garden Wall: Hollow Town), Alexa Sharpe (Rolled and Told) and more join forces to reveal the Slayers of times pasthow they forever change Buffy's future.
* Collects Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chosen Ones #1 and Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Every Generation #1.
Detective Kate Lockley is getting pulled further into Angel's supernatural world, but may have a connection to his violent past that neither of ever expected! Meanwhile, Fred taps into a dangerous new magic…and that may just be part of Wolfram & Hart's master plan.
Fan favorite character Wesley Wyndam-Pryce makes his first appearance in this stand-alone issue that will change everything you know about the Watchers! After the devastating effects of Hellmouth, the Watcher's Council convenes to make sure it never happens again. But when recent Watcher initiate Wesley Wyndam-Pryce stumbles across a dark secret, he learns of a conspiracy decades in the making – one that binds Robin, Giles and the Slayer Before together, and shows just how far the Watchers will go to protect the earth.
Â Willow investigates the town of Abhainn and it's magical residents. As she begins to learn magic from other witches, it only proves how perfect the town is. So perfect that no one seems to want to leave. No one ever wants to leave…
Daisy always suspected that Leland Black had ulterior motives in hiring her, but when the truth finally comes out, Daisy could never have expected how far his reach goes. What does Leland have planned for Daisy-and what does it have to do with the Red Mother?
* The Power Rangers arrive in New York City to find their missing teammate Tommy Oliver – AKA The Mighty Morphin Green Ranger – but soon discover he's joined forces with the villainous Shredder and the Foot Clan! But the Rangers must also deal with another unexpected (fr)enemy-the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Can these heroes find a way to work together to defeat the bad guys and save the world from total destruction?!
* Written by Ryan Parrott (Power Rangers: Necessary Evil) and illustrated by Simone di Meo (Power Rangers: Beyond The Grid), the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers fight – and team up with – the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the first time ever.
* Collects the hard-to-find? Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 Black & White Edition, along with the never-before released Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #2-5 Black & White Editions.
* Collects the complete 5-issue series.
* Featuring a new all-star team of Rangers from across the Power Rangers universe comes an all new adventure! Join Marguerite Bennett (DC Bombshells) and artist Simone di Meo (Old Man Logan), along with Francesco Mortarino and French Carlomagno as the Power Rangers learn that powers are not all that make a hero!
* After the stunning conclusion to the hit comic book event Power Rangers: Shattered Grid, the Solar Rangers form an all-new, all-star team of Power Rangers, pulled together from across time and space to combat a never-before-seen evil.
* Collects Mighty Morphin Power Rangers issues #31-39, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Anniversary Special #1, and featuring an all new story by Marguerite Bennett and Valeria Favoccia.
* The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and the all-new Omega Rangers have joined forces, but even the shocking return of The Ranger Slayer may not be enough to defeat Dayne, Kiya and the full power of the Anointed!
* It's final fight for the fate of the Power Rangers as friends new and old join forces against their greatest enemy yet! New York Times bestselling author Ryan Parrott and artist Daniele Di Nicuolo conclude the epic Power Rangers: Necessary Evil event with a final page shocker no Power Rangers fan can afford to miss.
* Collects Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #48-50.
While the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers battle Lord Zedd's DARK RANGERS, the Omega Rangers come face to face with an all new enemy – one that threatens to destroy all life in the galaxy… and already has a head start!
Still reeling from the shocking discovery held deep in the heart of Drakkon's prison tower; Deadlock, Kimberly unknowingly triggers Drakkon's final failsafe, sending a message deep into space that will ultimately put Kimberly face to face with an enemy even more powerful than Lord Drakkon himself. Will the Unknown Ranger she freed help her – or stand against her?
Mega Man's search for information brings him to Dr. Wily, a scientist who may hold the secrets to the hero's mysterious past. As Mega Man struggles with his newly reawakened memories of a brutal war, he must choose who he can truly trust-his father Dr. Light or the enigmatic Dr. Wily.
After a deadly attack on the Order, their youngest member Caspar must step forward to keep the world safe from the Seven Secrets with the power to destroy it. But surviving The Trials doesn't mean just becoming the next Holder of a great Secret – it also carries dangers that will change Caspar's life in unimaginable ways…
When Erica's Handler forces a confrontation on the street of Archer's Peak, Erica must decide where her loyalties lie-to her employers, or to the people who need her?
* Erica Slaughter may have slain the monster terrorizing the small Wisconsin town of Archer's Peak, but the horror is far from over. As her mysterious handler arrives in town to clean up her mess and quarantine the townsfolk, Erica sets off deeper into the woods-because the monster she killed was a mother… and now she needs to kill its children.
* GLAAD Award-winning writer James Tynion IV (Batman, The Woods) and artist Werther Dell'Edera (Briggs Land) present the next chapter of the critically acclaimed series that showed the world a new kind of horror.
* Collects Something is Killing the Children #6-10.
After the shocking events of the last issue, Denis is forced to come to terms with the truth of his own past-and the enemies he made along the way. It all comes down to this, as citizens of Nowhere are forced to choose sides in a duel that could save, or destroy, the sanctity of their town.
Faith gets screwed.
Bad news comes in threes and so do the creatures terrorizing London – and if they're going to save the city, Gran and Duncan will need to revive a connection with an old enemy. After all, you're always better with the devil you know… right?
* Although Bridgette and Duncan stopped Arthur from retrieving the grail, their actions have accidentally thrown the Otherworld into shambles, allowing for new legends and characters to make their appearance – and bring a world of trouble along with them.
* When a helmet at the British Museum is taken, Bridgette and Duncan are confronted by another hero of yore, one who will lead them to facing off against their most formidable challenge yet… a beast and his mother.
* New York Times bestselling writer Kieron Gillen (The Wicked+The Divine, Star Wars) and Russ Manning Award-winning artist Dan Mora (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Klaus) deliver the next chapter of the critically-acclaimed series that took the world of comics by storm!
* Collects Once & Future #7-12.
Reeling from the devastating effects of Chip's true powers, the Sams have a terrible choice to make. As they face off once and for all, Chip – and the town of Tangletree – hangs in the balance.
Shipwrecked and trapped, All-Maudra Mayrin and her guide Kam'Lu are forced to put their trust in the unfamiliar locals. But when All-Maudra Mayrin's past comes back to haunt her, they'll have more than just monsters to worry about!
* Acclaimed novelist Lev Grossman joins New York Times bestselling writer Lilah Sturges (Lumberjanes: The Infernal Compass), and artist Pius Bak (The Magicians: New Class) for a new chapter in the smash hit trilogy The Magicians, now presented in a new paperback format.
* During her years at Brakebills College, Alice Quinn rises to the top of her class, falls in love with Quentin Coldwater, and witnesses a horrifically magical creature invade their dimension.
* After graduation Alice, Quentin, and their friends set their sights on the magical realm of Fillory. But nothing is what it seems, and something darker lies behind the spellbinding facade.
* It is in the darkness where Alice will discover her true calling and her life, and those friends, forever changed.
* The critically acclaimed Jim Henson's The Storyteller: Ghosts celebrates four mythic tales of when ghosts haunted the Earth, inspired by folklore from around the world and told in the spirit of Jim Henson's beloved television series.
* Featuring an array of styles and stories by some of today's most original talent, including Michael Walsh (Black Hammer/Justice League), MÃ¡rk LÃ¡szl (Hellboy: Winter Special), Jennifer Rostowksy, and VER, this stunning hardcover edition also includes an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the process and care taken in adapting each of the these timeless tales.
Under house arrest, Lottie has started to make a few friends in the criminal lifestyle, and is even working on a new, exciting casino heist case with her police liaison… but has she lost sight of what really matters – proving her own innocence?