Welcome to the Daily LITG. The world can seem like a terrible and strange place sometimes, but there are highlights. And at Bleeding Cool you can still read all about comics, merch, TV shows, games, movies and more. Including It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Darth Maul and Cobra Kai. The Daily Lying In The Gutters remains a long-running run around the day before and the day ahead. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
LITG: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Darth Maul and Cobra Kai – the ten most-read stories yesterday…
What you were reading yesterday, the numbers don't lie.
- Darth Maul is Unleashed with the Newest Hot Toys Star Wars Figure
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Rob McElhenney Goes Dennis on Trump
- Cobra Kai Posts Season 3 Teaser That Will Not Make Miguel Fans Happy
- Funko Announces Pops for God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and More
- Pokémon GO Releases Details For Charmander Community Day 2020
- Stranger Things Offers Season 4 Prod Greetings from the Upside Down
- Flashpoint Batman Paints the Town Red with Kotobukiya
- It's Always Sunny In Pokémon GO – The Daily LITG, 1st October 2020
- The Walking Dead: Norman Reedus Asked Andrew Lincoln About a Return
- Star Wars The Child Vintage Collection Cardback Showcased by Hasbro
ICYMI: five more you may prefer from yesterday,
Just in case you wanted to read more about the actual comics.
- George Jeanty Replaces Stefano Landini on Marvel's USAgent #1
- Rewriting Giant-Size X-Men (A Little) As Well As Redrawing It
- Lexington, North Carolina Presents – Mask-Con – Next Weekend
- Amethyst #6 Finale Delayed By DC Comics Until The End Of November
- Without DC Comics, Marvel Has 60% Diamond Marketshare, Image 10%
One year ago, it was all Magic The Gathering
And Rebellion was saying that they were the Law.
- "Throne of Eldraine" Quality Control Problems – "Magic: The Gathering"
- The Fall of the Green Lantern Corps in Green Lantern #12 [Preview]
- "Joker" Review – A Fleck, Caught In a Cinema's Beam Of Light
- The Irony Age Of Comics – Judge Dredd Publishers Oppose Parodies of Judge Badges (UPDATE)
- Batman Finally Returns to Gotham… And He's Brought His Mustache. Batman #80 [Preview]
- Brian Bolland Returns to Joker for Retailer Gift Edition of "Joker: Year of The Villain"
- Dynamite Has Sold $4.5 Million Dollars Of "The Boys" Omnibuses Since March – 150,000 Copies
- Which Seven Comic Book Creators Appear in the Credits to "Joker"?
- "Supernatural" Season 15: What We Know – Episodes #1-#7 [PREVIEW]
- DC Comics to Announce "Strange Adventures" TV Show at NYCC?
- "Lucifer" Season 5: Does "Diablo!" Send Our Devil South of the Border?
- The Insanely Big After-Party List of New York Comic Con 2019 #NYCC
- Fans Will Decide Whether The Three Jokers Will Be In DC Comics Continuity…
- A Surprise Commander Deck Tech – "Magic: The Gathering"
- Dynamite Will Lose Money On Every Issue Of Vampirella #6 With Acetate Cover
LITG: What's happening today
Plenty of comic book events happening online as a handful return to going offline.
- Spellbound: A Graphic Memoir Launch, Hosted by Bluestockings Bookstore, Café, & Activist Center. 7-8.30pm EDT
LITG: Comic book industry birthdays
There may not be much of a party atmosphere right now. All depends on which state you are living in. But comics folk are still getting older and still celebrating that special date.
- Barbara Kesel, comics editor/writer for DC, CrossGen, Image, Dark Horse, IDW, creator of Grace, Titan, Bloody Mary, Catalyst: Agents of Change, editor on Watchmen.
- John Talbot Marshall, creator of Buford strip, artist on Blondie.
- Bill W. Miller, of Jontar Returns and Vamperotica.
- Eric Palicki, writer on No Angel and This Nightmare Kills Fascists.
- Piotr Kowalski, artist on Robocop, Hulk, Dark Tower and Sex.
- Mark Borax, former managing editor of Comics Interview.
- Randy Zimmerman, of Flint Comix & Entertainment.
Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List.
Interested in more LITG discussion about It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Darth Maul, Cobra Kai, or what this all means? Subscribe to our LitG Daily Mailing List. And we'll see you here tomorrow.