"We are seeking stewardesses to work on May 16, 17 and 18 in the
Barcelona Comic Convention.
- Hours: May 16 : 4-7 pm; May 17: 11-14 am and 4-7 pm; May 18: 11-14 am
- Net Salary: 140 EURO (US 194$, 116£)
- Requirements: brunette girls, height over 170 cm (5'7"), minimum chest
- size 95 (38D)
- Interested send resume + 4 photos to: email@example.com
- Specifying in the e-mail subject "comic + your height + your breast size
- Requirements: Sex: female
- Vehicle owner: yes
- Age: At least 25"
- The Barcelona International Comic Con has nothing to do with the sexist advert from NSH staff and events company (http://azafatasnsh.com/) that has been disseminated on the internet.
- We have informed said company of our demands that they clarify that the Comic Con has nothing to do with the ad, as this undermines the philosophy and image of the event. We've been informed that the ad has been withdrawn.
- Given this announcement of a sexist job advert is directly linked to the International Barcelona Comic Con, the event reserves all suitable legal actions, given the damage inflicted on our festival.
- FICOMIC, organizer of the Barcelona International Comicon, totally rejects these kind of demeaning job adverts for women.
Which is… probably how you do it.