* The GLAAD Award nominated series
* Fence returns as a graphic novel series as best-selling novelist C.S. Pacat (Captive Prince) and popular online sensation Johanna The Mad present the next all-new thrilling chapter of the Kings Row fencing team!
* Just as Nicholas, Seiji and the fencing team at the prodigious Kings Row private school seem to be coming together, a deadly rival from their past stands in their way once more. MacRobertson is the school that knocked Kings Row out of the State Championships last year – but unless Nicholas and Seiji can learn to work together as a team, their school is doomed once again! And maybe those two can learn to be something more than teammates too…
Family camping trips are supposed to be fun, but for Parker, Annie, and the Walden family, they're an absolute nightmare!
After a creepy, unidentified bird attacks their mom in the forest, Parker and Annie find themselves face to face with two strange creatures that suddenly enter the kids' brains and take control of their bodies. Can Parker and Annie break loose of this horrific control and convince their family of what's happening, or will the creatures take over their lives for good?
* The Eisner Award winning team of John Allison and Max Sarin return to the world of Giant Days for a new series about everyone's favorite child detective; Charlotte Grote.
* Nineteen year old Charlotte Grote has her whole life ahead of her; headed straight to Oxford and a future as a real detective-until she's framed for murder!
* Given the choice between going to jail basically forever or joining the police, Lottie decides to hit the beat, all while trying to find the real murderer. Lottie may have been running rings about the police since her 9th birthday, but she's never been on this side of the security tape.
* Could the future of law enforcement be 5'2" with an extremely strong bangs game? Yes. Very yes.
* Eisner Award-nominated writer W. Maxwell Prince (Ice Cream Man) comes to BOOM! Studios with Eisner-nominated artist Tyler Jenkins (Grass Kings, Black Badge) for an unforgettable thriller that explores the miraculous, the mundane, and all the mysteries in between.
* Lovable drunken lowlife Denis awakens on the outskirts of a mysterious village called Nowhere, home to a friendly populace of deformed, mutated, just-left-of-normal citizens-and he has no memory of how he got there.
* But just when Denis starts to regain his memories, his past catches up to him… literally.
* What at first seems like merely a bad trip quickly heightens into a drama of mistaken identities, small-town conspiracy, and high-stakes fantasy fulfillment.
* For the first time ever, Eisner Award-nominated artist Mike Hawthorne (Superior Spider-Man) tells the true and tragic story of enduring abuse, discovering a love of art and a passion that helped him to build the home he never had in this graphic novel memoir about family, survival, and what it means to be Puerto Rican in America.
* Mike Hawthorne's mother is left alone to raise her son in New York City, a city that torments them both with its unforgiving nature. But when Mike falls victim to an old world Santeria death curse, a haunting sign from the old country of something his mother could never truly escape-she begins a series of events that drive him away both physically and emotionally.
Although Bridgette and Duncan were able to escape the Otherworld, their adventure is only just beginning! As the chaos of Arthur's retrurn reaches London, an artifact at the British Museum is stolen. But is it Arthur who's interested in the relic… or someone, or something, new?
After outcast teens, Samuel, Samantha, and Samir, find an adorable but dangerous alien creature in the woods and name him Chip, they bond over their shared secret. But as the pressures of hiding an actual alien mount, they each begin to fantasize about how to use Chip's strange powers to improve the world-starting with their current lives.
As Daisy works to unravel the secrets behind her fiance's disappearance and her own horrifying visions, she is approached by the mysterious Leland Black, a too-charming entrepreneur with an intriguing proposition. As Daisy struggles to keep both feet in reality, Leland Black might be the tipping point… one way or another.
Erica may have slayed the beast terrorizing Archer's Peak, but the town is far from safe. As James recuperates from the horrible events of the last issue, Tommy also struggles to find his place in the new status quo of his life
With the walls closing in around Eva, she becomes more determined than ever to find a way out, and the easiest path involves a lot more blood.
* After the shocking conclusion to Hellmouth, The Slayer must defend Sunnydale… AND IT'S KENDRA?
* But as The New Slayer must confront an all-new threat to the ENTIRE WORLD, she'll need to pull the Scooby gang together once more after what happened to Buffy…
* WAIT…WHAT HAPPENED TO BUFFY?
* The next big Whedonverse epic is here!
Spike and his, uh, Team Spike of Fred, Gunn & their new ally Lorne race against the clock to find a supernatural artifact before Wolfram & Hart. But if they're going to save the day, Team Spike is going to have find a way not to kill each other first.
AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ANGEL?
THE COMPLETE SEASON 11 COLLECTED TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME
Angel, the vampire with a soul, is tormented by a vision linking his dark, complicated past to something very big-and very bad-that is coming. But Angel soon learns that there may be one way to change the future: by changing the past!
Writer Corinna Bechko (from the Eisner Award-nominated ?Green Lantern: Earth One), along with artists Geraldo Borges and ZÃ© Carlos, present the next chapter in the official continuation Joss Whedon's critically-acclaimed television series.
Collects Angel Season 11 #1-12, previously published by Dark Horse, along with bonus material.
A Browncoat at heart, Sheriff Mal Reynolds does have to admit that there might be one single perk to a government job: actually having the time to court Inara Serra, now that he doesn't have to worry about things like dodging the government. But something's fishy with the Blue Sun executives who have taken up residence in Mal's sector…will investigating it mean walking away from Inara?
It's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers as you've never seen them before vs Shredder!
Just imagine the coolest thing we could do and, yeah, we're doing it.
NECESSARY EVIL CONTINUES! The Power Rangers are outnumbered! Even with THE OMEGA RANGERS and the POWER RANGERS reunited again, the Anointed have them surrounded. Will the arrival of an old friend-and an older enemy-turn the tide in this battle?
Following the conclusion of Power Rangers: Shattered Grid, an all-new team of Power Rangers must band together from across the dimensions to face a dire threat in a strange new universe. As they fight to survive in this hostile environment, they'll learn more about themselves and the startling history of the Morphin Grid, that may just change everything you've ever thought you knew about the Power Rangers. Collects issues #31-39.
LORD ZEDD sets his eyes on something he is sure will defeat the Power Rangers, and unleashes his full force to obtain in. With Jason, Trini and Zack encountering a new threat of their own as OMEGA RANGERS, Tommy must lead Kimberly and Billy into battle at half-power with disastrous consequences.
The New York Times best-selling author Greg Pak (Star Wars, Firefly) and artist Giannis Milonogiannis (Old City Blues) present the next chapter of the critically-acclaimed action series about a new generation of heroes struggling to do the right thing in the face of an increasingly complicated and deadly world.
Hana and Kenichi have been separated, forced to find their own ways back to the Island. Kenichi, cast out in exile, must learn to survive the wilderness on his own without the support his noble upbringing previously provided; Hana must also survive a dangerous foreign environment, as she travels alongside the Shogun's caravan back towards the Island and contends with the cutthroat political in-fighting of the elite.
Collects issues #5-8.
The war for the Island rages on-but in the heat of battle, will neither side open their eyes to the true threat bearing down on them, in the form of the Byonin?
Ansel and his motley crew converge on the Library of Banned Books, and finally come face to face with a Folklord-but are any of them ready for this encounter, and what it will mean for their entire world?
As the true reason behind Brakebills welcoming Hedge Witches comes to light, the students realize that they are in even more danger than they realized. With their terrible secret bound in magic and blood, the students and adults are all heading blind into the coming storm.
Within Scandanavian folklore, there exists a vengeful ghost known as a Myling. A man traveling at night comes across a haunting cry from within the forest. He enters it to find a spirit who demands to be carried to its proper burial site. The man agrees, but as he travels forth, the spirit's grip tightens… it grows in size…and the man's gait slows. Can he unburden himself of this terrifying weight before it brings him down for good?
THE OFFICIAL TIE-IN TO THE HIT NETFLIX SERIES!
* Based on a story by Jim Henson's Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Netflix series writers, Will Matthews & Jeffery Addiss, Nicole Andelfinger (Lumberjanes) and Matias Basla (Sparrowhawk) present an official tie-in to the next chapter of the pop culture phenomenon, now streaming on Netflix.
* Return to another world, another time… in the age of wonder. The great warrior Ordon is sent on a quest to retrieve the mythical weapon that promises to save his people. His only ally is Fara, the future leader of the Stonewood clan. Together, they must find the Dual Glaive before their entire way of life is destroyed.
* Collects issues #1-4.
After some hard time on the road, Paladin-turned-bard Barfinnious and his noble Podling squire Hup finally get to relax and enjoy their hero's welcome at a festive Spriton village. But a mysterious beast is lurking in the shadows, threatening the lives of the Gelfling villagers. What should be a simple fight for a former Paladin soon turns dangerous, and the truth behind Barfinnious' grift begins to emerge.
* Collected for the first time in one oversized edition, this series reveals the definitive origins of the Skeksis, Mystics, Gelfling, and the Dark Crystal itself while introducing all new characters in an epic spanning thousands of years.
* Written by Brian Holguin (Spawn: Origins), Joshua Dysart (Unknown Soldier), and Matthew Dow Smith (Doctor Who), and lushly illustrated by Alex Sheikman (Robotika) and Lizzy John (Fraggle Rock), Jim Henson's The Dark Crystal: Creation Myths is a breathtaking return to the fantasy world that has captivated audiences for over thirty years.
As b.b. and Chulita make it to the New Georgia Orchards, they are horrified to find many of the locals affected by PEACH FEVER, a disease that bears a terrifying resemblence to The Plague That Ate Greed, which wiped out over half the population. What has caused the resurgence of the Plague, and what does it have to do with b.b.'s strange powers?
Jo, Mal, Molly, Ripley, and April's trek through the forest with camp director Rosie reaches its thrilling conclusion, as the gals narrowly survive a run-in with some creepy crawly vines! Plus, Abigail and Rosie finally reveal what they know about the story of first ever Lumberjane scout, and the unlikely way they both came to know her.
Ripley found a treasure map! The Roanoke scouts are eager to hunt down what they hope might be some kind of mystical hoard of gems and jewels, rad dinosaur bones, or maybe even more treasure maps (that you have to piece together to find an EVEN BIGGER prize, obviously)! The adventure has only just begun!
Writers Shannon Watters and Kat Leyh (Super Cakes) and artist Dozerdraws hunt for gold in the newest collection of stories from the New York Times bestseller and multiple Eisner Award and GLAAD Award-winning series where the ultimate treasure is friendship!
Collects Lumberjanes #53-56.
The ghosts of Rycroft Manor must come face to face with their own mortality… so to speak. With Shirley ready to move to the Great Beyond, the other ghosts are reeling from the emotional fallout. And Daphne has to decide whether she is ready to move on herself, in a slightly less permanent way.
? Return to the Land of Ooo with this all-new collection of the most beloved stories about everyone's favorite tough gum from ?Adventure Time
? -?the incomparable Princess Bubblegum! ? From traveling into space to dealing with pesky poltergeists, there's nothing Bubblegum won't do to save the day?-?even if Finn and Jake sometimes have to save her from her own good intentions! But no matter what happens, you can count on Princess Bubblegum to come through for her friends, because that's a royal promise?-?and you can't break royal promises! Never, ever, never, no matter what, forever! ? Collects stories from ?Adventure Time, Adventure Time Comics,
? and ?Adventure Time 2013 Special.