ARTE Releases a Launch Trailer for Vectronom on Switch and Steam
To celebrate Vectronom coming to both Steam and the Nintendo Switch, ARTE has released a new launch trailer for the game. This is a cool interactive title co-developed by Lidopium as you sync up the movements of a cube to a frenetic beat across a geometric environment. You also have the ability to change controllers and hook up MIDI instruments to play and possibly give your brain a better workout. Enjoy the trailer below along with all the special features from Vectronom.
- Find your path through an ever-changing world, keeping the rhythm with every move you make
- A challenging solo campaign that will completely entrance you
- A drop-in, drop-out multiplayer mode that will hypnotize your friends
- Colorful and atmospheric levels with a powerful electronic soundtrack
- Hobby composer can sync their own tracks with the game by connecting an analog synthesizer to the headphone output (for Windows, Mac only)
- The game is compatible with digital dance mats and MIDI instruments, so it won't just be your fingertips showing off their best moves! (for Windows, Mac only)
Stay up-to-date and support the site by following Bleeding Cool on Google News today!