Square Enix has launched a new event into Final Fantasy Brave Exvius as the game has a new collaboration event with Final Fantasy XV. The event will run until May 12th and features the fan-favorite crown Prince of Lucis, Noctis, who is available as a Neo Vision unit for the first time. The event will give a ton of rewards for new and existing players, as well as those who have quit and are looking to get back into the game. We got the full details from the team here for you to check out.
The Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Event in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius will include:
- New Units
- Azure Blade Noctis (Neo Vision ★)
- Cindy (5~7★)
- Neo Vision ★ Awakening
- Neo Vision Premium Summon
- Players can receive one Summon Coin, one Neo Vision Exchange Ticket, and a guaranteed 5★/Neo Vision unit with every 11 summon. If players perform three 11 summons, they can obtain one 11 summon for free.
- FINAL FANTASY XV "End of Days" Medal Exchange Series Event: Available until April 29, players can travel alongside Noctis and his companions on their journey to obtain the Power of Kings and help them fight off attacks from the Empire.
- Comeback Campaign: Players who have not logged into the game for more than 30 days, can receive various rewards just by logging in, including one Comeback 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/Neo Vision) everyday during the campaign period. This will total a maximum of 144 free summons.
- Story Mission Special: Starting today until May 12, players will receive 1/2 Energy during seasons 1-3 of the campaign. Also there will be an increase in 'Great/Amazing Success' enhancement rates, and players will be able to access open Chambers including the Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Experience, Riches and Crystals. The Half-Gil Awakening Campaign will also be available to play through.
- FINAL FANTASY XV Special: Players will receive one 5★ guaranteed 10+1 Summon for free weekly during the campaign. This 11 Summon will guarantee one of the available FINAL FANTASY XV units including Azure Blade Noctis (Neo Vision★), Cindy, Prompto, Ignis, Gladiolus, Nyx, Aranea, Crown Prince Noctis, Lunafreya, Ardyn or Regis.
- Exclusive Offer for New Players
- New players will be able to level up through the game with no energy cost until Rank 50
- New players will receive exclusive login rewards including:
- Beginner Summon Ticket x2 (Players can exchange to a favorite 5★ unit with this ticket.)
- NV EX Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) x 2
- NV EX Ticket (5★/NV) x 1
- NV EX Ticket (4★/5★/NV) x 2
- Guaranteed Ticket (4★/5★/NV) x 2
- Guaranteed Ticket (5★/NV) x2
- Guaranteed NV Summon Ticket x 1
- 5★ Select Summon Ticket x10 x40
- LAPIS x5,000
- Expansion Ticket x20
- NRG Restore (10) x 200
- King Metal Minituar (Max Lvl) x50
- Various King Pots (Burst: 150, Tough: 50, Everything else: 30)
- TM Moogle (ALL) 10% x10 x20
- Gil x10,000,000
Walk tall into any battle with the crystal's chosen king from #FFXV as your newest ally in #FFBEWW! Summon Cobalt Blade Noctis alongside Cindy and Neo Vision Awakenable Nyx with higher rates than usual! pic.twitter.com/3h25iHqCS3
— FINAL FANTASY EXVIUS (@FFBE_EN) April 16, 2021