Everybody's favorite Decepticon leader, Megatron, has finally joined the cast of Kabam's Transformers: Forged to Fight. He is obviously a part of the Decepticon faction, and functions as a tactician class character. His official description reads "Once a renowned gladiator in pre-Civil-War Cybertron, Megatron used his charisma and brutality to fuel the Decepticon uprising. Megatron's ultimate goal is to rule over all living beings, only his sworn enemies, Optimus Prime and the Autobots stand between him and his goal of supreme authority."
His stats and abilities are below.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
- Health: 1732
- Attack: 158
- Max Rating: 537
- Health: 4253
- Attack: 334
- Max Rating: 1270
- Health: 11053
- Attack: 868
- Max Rating: 3485
SIGNATURE ABILITY – NO MERCY
Megatron shows no mercy and uses the enemy's own strengths against them.
Melee Hits – As long as the opponent has a Fused Debuff, Megatron's Melee Attacks have a 20~60% chance to Steal a buff from the opponent for 5 seconds.
- Special 1 – Energon Crush
- The Energon Flail is perfectly designed to shatter the defenses of even the toughest bots.
- 100% chance to inflict Armor Break, removing opponent's Armor and applying 26~34% Armor reduction for 10 seconds.
- Special 2 – Atomic Slug
- Megatron initiates the brutality setting on his Fusion Cannon.
- 100% chance to decrease Attack by -32~-40% for 10 seconds.
- Special 3 – All Too Easy
- There is no limits to the carnage Megatron is willing to inflict on his foes.
- 100% chance to inflicts Shock, dealing Shock Damage for 200% of attack over 20 seconds.
- Grants Fusion Overload, allowing unlimited Full Power shots of the Fusion Cannon for the rest of the fight.
Megatron's showcase is below.
In other news, Transformers: Forged to Fight won the title of "Most Competative Game" on Google Play as of yesterday's rankings.