If you're one of the lucky few who can get WWE 2K20 to work without it bugging out, there's a new content pack available called Wasteland Warriors. Along with a new showcase and towers for you to deal with, you get some post-apocalyptic versions of some WWE superstars. Including Grand Champion Batista, which you can see here. Personally, I'm digging Warrior Ruby Riott, but that's just me. You can read the full list of additions to WWE 2K20 below.
Seth the Wanderer (a new twist on Seth Rollins) has found himself invited to a tournament in the ruined husk of a once-vibrant city. Once there, he finds himself more prisoner than an invited combatant, fighting for more than just the water and rations he was promised.
As he battles his way through a series of difficult matches, Seth will find himself face to face with the enigmatic and powerful Overlord (aka Samoa Joe), who seems to have it out for his new "guest." The enmity between these two will culminate in one final confrontation, the stakes of which couldn't be higher.
NEW STORY TOWERS:
- "Song of the Drifter" – Survivor Elias must compete against some of the strongest Superstars the Wasteland has to offer in a series of Fatal Four-Way matches;
- "Trapped With Me" – Survivor Rhea Ripley finds a group of misfits looking to join her team. If they want a spot in the squad, they'll have to beat her first;
- "Gas Tax" – Survivor Pete Dunne has found himself robbed of his own fuel reserves. If he wants them back, he'll have to go through a gauntlet of matches hosted by Raider Velveteen Dream.
- "Hostile Takeover" – The Overlord has fallen, and Survivor Roman Reigns is looking to claim the vacancy. He has a few people to go through before he can take the throne, each of whom thinks he should rule the Wasteland
NEW WWE SUPERSTAR CHARACTERS:
- Seth the Wanderer;
- Overlord Samoa Joe;
- Corbin the Gatekeeper;
- Ali Fortune Fighter;
- Grand Champion Batista;
- Advocate Jack Gallagher;
- Warrior Ruby Riott;
- Raider Velveteen Dream.
TWO NEW ARENAS:
- Overlord's Coliseum;
- The Scrapyard.
- New voiceover and commentary;
- New themed Superstar parts;
- New themed Create-an-Arena parts;
- New themed weapons.