Downtown Disney at Disneyland will be seeing new construction this year, with new restaurants and entertainment venues opening up. The popular San Diego-based brewery — Ballast Point — will be opening its first Orange County location later this year. Ballast Point pairs its high-quality, award-winning beers with an extensive menu of Southern California cuisine — salads, small plates, flatbreads and entrees featuring local, sustainable, and seasonal ingredients. It will also have its own on-site brewery, a first for Downtown Disney.
Other exciting new places to open this year are:
- World of Disney will be reimagined into a new, dynamic and distinctly Disney retail environment. The flagship store will remain open to guests for shopping during the majority of the refurbishment, with work expected to be completed in phases throughout 2018.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes will offer a unique combination of dining, drinks, bowling and entertainment. Opening on January 29.
- Disney Home will offer fans a variety of Disney-themed home goods. Opening in February 2018.
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria will undergo renovations to expand its outside patio with a new outside bar. Inside, three wood burning ovens will be installed to better meet guests' demands for authentic Napoletana-style pizza pies. The restaurant will remain open throughout construction, which is slated to be completed in fall 2018.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer will serve its award-winning burgers and signature CrazyShake™ milkshakes in a casual atmosphere. Opening later this year.