The Golden Gun is a piece of Hames Bind history. From its appearance in 1974 The Man with the Golden Gun film as the iconic weapon to "$1 million dollar per shot" assassin, Francisco Scaramanga. Factory Entertainment giving up the ability to own this prop by dropping one hell of a collectible. The Golden Gun James Bond Limited Edition Replica Prop is a piece of cinematic history. The Prop Gun can be broken down into its own retrospective spy parts. First up is the inconspicuous Fountain Pen. This forms the barrel that connects to the Lighter. The lighter is considered the main body of the replica, and the Cigarette case turns into the trigger and handle. The Cufflink is one of the final pieces to give the trigger its trigger like effect. All of the prices intricately for together to make the iconic Golden Gun. This is a must-have for any James Bond and 007 fans. The Prop even comes with a Golden bullet with 007 etched in it. The whole set comes with a display case that can be displayed together as the Golden Gun or in pieces!
The Golden Gun James Bond Limited Edition Prop Replica isn't cheap by any means. It is priced at $799 and is set for a November 2020 releases date. Preorders are available for this prop and already live here. No word has been released of how limited this prop replica will so snag yours before they vanish into the night!
"You see, Mr. Bond, I always thought I loved animals. Then I discovered that I enjoyed killing people even more."
James Bond The Golden Gun Limited Edition Prop Replica
- "Ours is the loneliest profession, Mr. Bond."
- Stunning 1:1 scale prop replica of the "$1 million dollar per shot" assassin's weapon!
- A limited edition based on the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun.
- Assemble and disassemble it into its machined 24k gold-plated component parts!
- Comes in a beautiful wooden presentation case with a detailed prop story booklet and a certificate of authenticity.
This stunning 1:1 scale replica of the Golden Gun seen in the 1974 James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun was created after meticulous study and research of the original props in the EON Productions archives, as well as interviews with cast and crew. The 9 1/2-inch long James Bond The Golden Gun Limited Edition Prop Replica can be assembled and disassembled into its machined and cast metal, 24k gold-plated component parts, exactly like the original prop! It comes in a beautiful lacquered-wooden presentation case and comes with a metal plaque detailing the edition number, a detailed prop story booklet, and a certificate of authenticity.
- The component parts of the Golden Gun replica include the following:
- – Fountain pen: Forming the barrel, the pen screws directly into the body of the lighter. Ii includes a removable thread cap, and an orange marking has been added to the end of the barrel to comply with modern regulations concerning replica weapons.
- – Lighter: With a hidden slide-out section, the lighter forms the main body of the replica. The lighter lid opens to reveal a breech chamber.
- – Cigarette case: Open the end to create the handle and trigger housing.
- – Cufflink: With a sprung blade, the cufflink screws into the trigger housing, firmly locking all the components together and allowing for a trigger-like effect.
- – Bullet: A replica bullet inscribed with the 007 legend can be fitted into the breech of the cigarette lighter or displayed separately.
To allow you to showcase this incredible collectible to maximum effect, each replica includes a 13-inch wide x 9-inch tall x 3-inch deep piano-black lacquered wooden presentation case with a ghosted 007 logo-decorated acrylic window in the lid. The inside of the case features a reversible liner that allows you to display the Golden Gun either assembled or disassembled!
The original Golden Gun prop was the signature weapon of the "$1 million dollar per shot" assassin, Francisco Scaramanga, as featured in the 1974 The Man with the Golden Gun film. Scaramanga's Golden Gun was made up of seemingly innocuous separate elements that when combined created a deadly single-shot handgun, a weapon that was not quite deadly enough to best 007. The Golden Gun is one of the most iconic weapons of the James Bond series and perhaps one of the most widely recognized cinematic weapons of all time.